Bremont - Audley (Steel)
- Technical Info
Forming an important part of Bremont’s Mayfair Collection, the Audley is a supremely stylish dress watch that can be dressed up or down. The effect of the silver sunray dial of the Audley almost glimmers and is further punctuated by a blued seconds hand and matching power reserve hand.
An embossed chocolate brown leather strap with 18ct rose gold pin buckle complement the overall aesthetic suited to more formal occasions.
As with each of the H1 Generation, the Audley has been tested to Bremont’s exacting H1 Timing Standard.
- Bremont 11 1/2’’’ ENG365
- 22 Jewels
- Silicon escape wheel
- Free sprung hair spring with inertia weight timed balance and KIF shock protection
- Self winding
- Rhodium plated bridges with gold plated automatic bridge
- 25,200bph (3.5Hz)
- 65H Power Reserve
- Rhodium plated solid tungsten rotor, custom decorated with fine graining and engraving
- Polished Stainless Steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel.
- Screw down crown decorated with polished enamelled Bremont logo.
Brushed stainless steel with integrated flat exhibition crystal with 4 stainless steel screws.
- Central Hour/Minute/Seconds
- Power Reserve Indicator at 6 Hour
- Date at 3 Hour
Hands and Dial:
- Metal dial with silver sunray detailing.
- Nickel plated applied faceted indexes.
- Power Reserve Indicator at 6 Hour, detailed with CD lines.
- Rose Gold plated hour & minute hands.
- Blued seconds & power reserve hands.
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Length: 49mm
- Case Depth: 12.9mm
- Lug Width: 20mm