Bremont - Supermarine Chronograph (Jet)
- Technical Info
Since its launch in 2009, the Supermarine collection has gone from strength to strength. Its unique design and capabilities to withstand extreme conditions have not only been extensively tested out in the field by Bremont's ambassadors but also numerous elite military squadrons and top dive units around the world.
In line with Bremont’s more technical Supermarine models, this new timepiece incorporates certain vital functions required for extreme diving, in particular the bi-directional rotating bezel and 200m water resistance. The robust 43mm chronograph houses a chronometer rated movement complete with a 42 hour power reserve, all housed within a ‘Jet’ black DLC finished and robustly designed Trip-Tick® case."
As tested, and worn, by Former Royal Marines Special Forces Operator Jason Fox.
- Modified Calibre 11 1/2’’’ BE-54AE
- 25 Jewels
- Glucydur balance wheel
- Anachron balance spring
- Nivaflex mainspring
- 28,800BPH (4Hz)
- 38-hour power reserve
- Jet treated Stainless steel Bremont trip-tick case construction
- Bi-directional rotating bezel with polished ceramic bezel insert with 24 hour markers.
- Screw down crown and pair of screw down chronograph pushers.
Stainless steel with integrated flat exhibition crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads
- Central GMT/Hour/Minute
- Chronograph centre sweep seconds hand
- Small seconds counter at 9 Hour
- Chronograph small counters with 30 minutes counter at 12 Hour and 12 hour counter at 6 Hour.
- Date at 4.5 Hour
Hands and Dial:
- Black metal dial with gold plated applied indexes, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision). Silver dial ring with minutes trak
- Silver sub dials
- Gold plated Hour and Minute hands, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision)
- Gold plated chronograph sweeping seconds hand with red tip, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision)
- Red tipped GMT hand, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision)
- Gold plated sub dial hands, with a red tip on the 9 Hour hand
- Date window at 4.5 Hour position.
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Case Length: 49mm
- Case Depth: 15.8mm
- Lug Width: 22mm