Bremont - Williams Racing Team WR-45
- Technical Info
This timepiece will be individually hand assembled upon order, currently arranging client deliveries within 2-4 weeks.
Drawing upon respective British heritages and a dedication to precision engineering, Bremont and Williams Racing present the WR-45 chronograph. Limited to 244 pieces, a reference to the number of races Williams Racing has had one or both drivers on the podium, the WR-45 brings a sleek aesthetic to Bremont’s Motorsport Collection. Uniquely, each watch will come with an original wheel nut from historic Williams Racing cars, certified by Williams Racing.
- Modified Calibre 13 ¼’’’ BE-53AE Chronometer rated 27 jewels, Glucydur balance wheel, Anachron balance spring Nivaflex mainspring 28,800bph (4Hz) 56-hour power reserve Custom decorated rotor, inspired from William’s F1 Racing car rim.
- Stainless steel Bremont trip-tick case construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case middle. Bi-directional rotating bezel with ceramic bezel insert with Tachymeter. Screw down crown and pair of screw down chronograph pushers.
Stainless steel with integrated flat exhibition crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads
- Central Hour/Minute/Chronograph centre sweep seconds hand. Small seconds counter at 9 Hour. Chronograph small counters with 30 minutes counter at 3 Hour and 12-hour counter at 6 Hour. Date at 6 Hour.
Hands and Dial:
- Black metal dial with applied indexes, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission).
- 6 Hour sub dial framed with a ring comprising of the primary colours for the Williams Racing livery.
- Black PVD Hour and Minute hands, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission).
- Chronograph hand painted in 'Racing Red'.
- Triangle sub dial hands, 3 Hour & 6 Hour painted in white, 9 Hour painted in Williams Racing blue.
- Date window at 6 Hour position.
- Case Diameter: 43 mm
- Case Length: 50 mm
- Case Depth: 16 mm
- Lug Width: 22 mm