Bremont - Supermarine Chronograph (Blue)
- Technical Info
A considerable amount of design detail has been carefully incorporated into the 43mm case of the new Supermarine Chrono. The three-piece case construction, with DLC coated middle case barrel, follows Bremont’s signature design, however the sleek case measuring a mere 15.8mm is not typical of a sports chronograph which is normally housed in something much thicker.
The Supermarine Chrono uses a chronometer rated La Joux Perret 7754 calibre chronograph movement with GMT functionality, appealing to global explorers and style seekers alike. The watch is available in both a black and blue dial variation and features a bi-directional ceramic and etched bezel, clearly displaying the markings for the 24hour functionality. The Supermarine Chrono has been designed to be worn with either an integrated bracelet or a rubber strap. The clear bronze hands are filled with SuperLuminova for increased readability, even with the sapphire crystal open case back, the watch is water resistant to 200 meters.
The Bremont Supermarine dive collection was named as a tribute to the iconic British aircraft manufacturer responsible for the Supermarine S6B Schneider Trophy Seaplane and of course the incredible Supermarine Spitfire.Working with extreme adventurers and explorers has always been a key tenet of the Bremont brand DNA and a crucial part of the product testing. Former Royal Marine Commando, ex Special Forces Sergeant and current ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ star, Jason Fox is the latest ambassador to join Bremont’s impressive line-up. Jason not only trains recruits through the most gruelling of challenges on the hit TV show ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ but he is also a bestselling author.
Jason joined the forces at 16 years old and went on to serve for 20 years, flying through the selection process into the Special Forces. He has planned and led operations including hostage rescue, counter terrorism, counter insurgency, maritime counter terrorism, surveillance, body guarding and counter narcotic missions to name a few of his many impressive achievements. In his role as an official Bremont ambassador, Jason will be sporting the new Supermarine Chrono.
- Modified Calibre 11 1/2’’’ BE-54AE
- 25 Jewels
- Glucydur balance wheel
- Anachron balance spring
- Nivaflex mainspring
- 28,800BPH (4Hz)
- 38-hour power reserve
- Jet treated Stainless steel Bremont trip-tick case construction
- Bi-directional rotating bezel with polished ceramic bezel insert with 24 hour markers.
- Screw down crown and pair of screw down chronograph pushers.
Stainless steel with integrated flat exhibition crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads
- Central GMT/Hour/Minute
- Chronograph centre sweep seconds hand
- Small seconds counter at 9 Hour
- Chronograph small counters with 30 minutes counter at 12 Hour and 12 hour counter at 6 Hour.
- Date at 4.5 Hour
Hands and Dial:
- Blue metal dial with gold plated applied indexes, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision). Silver dial ring with minutes trak
- Silver sub dials
- Gold plated Hour and Minute hands, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision)
- Gold plated chronograph sweeping seconds hand with red tip, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision)
- Red tipped GMT hand, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emmision)
- Gold plated sub dial hands, with a red tip on the 9 Hour hand
- Date window at 4.5 Hour position.
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Case Length: 49mm
- Case Depth: 15.8mm
- Lug Width: 22mm