144 St S Anniversary II
- Technical Details
- Dimensions and Weight
Launched in 1974, model 144 is one of the most traditional watches in our range.
To mark our company’s 60th anniversary, we are now introducing a special limited edition of 600 timepieces in the form of the 144 St S Anniversary II. This model clearly demonstrates the timelessness of our instrumental, technical watches. The 144 St S Anniversary II is also a fine example of how we are constantly developing our classic timepieces. For example, the old 144 featured a black chrome-plated case with mineral glass and was only pressure-resistant up to 5 bar.
The 144 St S Anniversary II takes things to the next level in many respects. For instance, this timepiece is equipped with a wide range of technical features, is resistant to low pressure, waterproof and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar. Ar-Dehumidifying Technology ensures greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging. The bead-blasted surface of the stainless-steel case has also been hardened using TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. This type of technology forms the basis for the high-quality Black Hard Coating. Typical of a 144, our anniversary edition also features a combined tachymeter and pulsometer scale.
The prominent positioning and intuitive readability of the white counters for the stopwatch minutes and seconds give this anniversary edition a modern look, without forsaking its traditional feel. As a reminiscence of the company's anniversary, the number 60 of the pulsometer scale has been applied in orange-red daylight luminous paint.
Our limited edition 144 St S Anniversary II with unique numbering comes in a fine case with a black solid bracelet and a black silicone strap.
- Concepto C99001
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on the interior
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Tachymeter / Pulsometer scale
- Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
- Number 60 of the pulsometer scale with daylight luminous paint
- Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 14.5 mm
- Weight without strap: 90 gramme