Fortis - Aeromaster Steel Day / Date
AEROMASTER STEEL DAY-DATE.
Sophistication through reduction.
No distractions. Pure stylish robustness.
Physical vapour deposition is a process used to produce a metal vapour that can be deposited on electrically conductive materials as a thin, highly adhered pure metal coating. The process is carried out in a vacuum chamber at high vacuum (10–6 torr) using a cathodic arc source.
For over 20 years the Aeromaster collection has been one of the best pilot tools. Simple in design, incredibly robust and a very clear line. Made to be used! Conceived as instruments for aviators, the Aeromaster is the quintessential tool for modern-day explorers. Made of Steel 316L Steel. Brushed. Ready to get scratched by your adventures.
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Water resistance: 200 m / 600 ft / 20 atm
- Body material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel type: Fixed bezel
- Bezel material: Black coated stainless steel
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating AR 027 on both sides
- Case back: See-through case back
Crown and Pushers:
- Crown type: Quick pull crown
Dial and Hands:
- Dial colour: Matt black
- Dial pattern: Finely grained base structure / grooved totalisers
- Hands: Central Second, Hour (luminous), Minute (luminous)
- Automatic self-winding movement with bi-directionally rotating special rotor
- Complications: Day / Date
- Winding: Self-winding
- Power reserve: 42h