Fortis - Cosmonaut Amadee-18
Next Giant Leap: Mars
Official Cosmonauts Amadee-18.
The first Mars-Watch. Developed in cooperation with the Austrian Space Forum.
For future martians.
The Amadee-18 was the starting signal for the joint project. In the desert of Oman, a simulated Mars mission took place in 2018 where several experiments were carried out over several weeks which should make a life on Mars possible.
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Water resistance: 200 m / 600 ft / 20 atm
- Body material: Black PVD coated Stainless Steel
- Bezel type: Unidirectional rotating countdown bezel
- Bezel material: Black coated stainless steel
- Glass: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating AR 027 on both sides
- Case back: See-through case back
Crown and Pushers:
- Crown type: Quick pull crown
- Pushers: Chronograph start/stop/reset pushers
Dial and Hands:
- Dial colour: Matt black
- Dial pattern: Finely grained base structure / grooved totalisers
- 12h-Counter, 30 Minutes Counter, Hour (luminous), Minute (luminous), permanent small second, Second (luminous dot)
- Complications: Chronograph, Date, Tachymeter
- Winding: Self-winding
- Power reserve: 48h