Kurono Tokyo - Calendrier
- Mechanical Movement
- Dial and Hands
- Dimensions and Weight
Hajime Asaoka Kurono Tokyo -"Calendrier" - Triple-calendar high complication.
The Kurono Calendrier 'Type I' is a complete calendar watch with a classic coin-edged bezel that ushers in a new design language by master watchmaker Hajime Asaoka - designed for the gentleman adventurer but still firmly rooted in his penchant for the vintage romanticism of the art-deco era.
This pre-owned watch is in unworn condition and comes with the full box, papers and accessories.
- Premium-grade Miyota 9122 movement
- 26 Jewels
- Mechanical automatic winding
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
- Frequency: 28,800bph
- 316L high-polished 37mm stainless steel case
- Stainless Steel case back
- Glass: Unique box sapphire glass
- Hours, minutes, seconds, full calendar (month, day, date)
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (Paddling pool certified)
- Dial Finish: Metallic green
- Gold hands and indices
- Case Length: 38 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 10mm excl. sapphire