Halios - Laguna (Series II)
- Technical Details
Need we say anything about this one?
The Halios Laguna is a watch that catches your eye. It stands out in a sea of diver watches (no pun intended) by perfectly balancing retro diver style and contemporary design. And with an ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, 4mm sapphire crystal and 300M water-resistance , it has all of the requisite elements of a lust-worthy luxury watch. But lust no longer, the Laguna can be yours for $900, a true bargain for such a great watch
Condition of the watch is superb with very little signs of wear. The luxuriously soft rubber strap is likewise in great condition and the watch comes in the original Halios hard-shell travelling case.
The watch awaits its new owner for adventure.
- ETA 2824-2
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Case made of 316L Stainless Steel
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Screw-down crown
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 300m diving depth
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- 60 click internal rotating bezel
- Gloss Abyss Blue dial
- Applied Indices and logo
- Indices coated with C3 Super luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Band lug width: 22 mm
- Case thickness: 14.5 mm