Sinn - U1 S Mother-of-Pearl S (Limited Edition)
- Technical Details
- Dimensions and Weight
Without question, it is the shimmering mother-of-pearl on the U1 S Mother-of-Pearl S – limited to 300 pieces – that makes the dial and the entire watch so striking, in part because this natural product goes so well with the high-quality Black Hard Coating. The result of this successful collaboration is a timepiece with a unique, technical appeal that is a joy to wear each and every day.
In addition to its striking design and minimalist display, the U1 S Mother-of-Pearl S is a high-quality timepiece that is also very suitable for everyday use. For example, the case and crown are made from high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel. Experts will recognise immediately that this timepiece is not only extremely resistant to seawater, but is also highly non-magnetic. The diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting has a captive connection to the case, so impacts are absorbed with ease, making it exceptionally durable. The positioning of the crown at 4 o’clock prevents pressure on the back of the hand, even during physically exerting activities.
By meticulously testing the U1 S Mother-of-Pearl S, DNV demonstrated its outstanding reliability for all to see. Pressure resistance was verified and certified to a diving depth of 1,000 metres (= 100 bar), as was temperature resistance functionality in accordance with the European diving equipment standards.
Limited to 300 pieces.
- SW 200-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of German Submarine Steel Black.
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (= 100 bar), certified by DNV
- According to the technical demands for the German diving norm DIN 8306
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143 and certified by DNV
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology, therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Captive diver's bezel
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Band lug width: 22 mm
- Case thickness: 14.7 mm
- Weight without strap: 113 gramme