Bremont - Supernova (Midnight Blue - no numerals)
- Technical Info
The development of the complex Supernova case has been nothing short of a pursuit of perfection. It is a contemporary timepiece fashioned in a new Trip-Tick® case which has evolved Bremont’s classic three-piece case construction to achieve a crisp, exquisitely finished aesthetic with beautiful curves and angles.
The resulting ergonomic design is sublime to the touch and beautifully plays with light through the contrasting brushed and polished effects found across the case construction and dial.
Turning the watch over reveals an exhibition case back where the ENG375 calibre and decorated rotor can be viewed, protected by a rubber anti-shock movement mount.
- Bremont 11 1/2’’’ ENG375
- 22 Jewels
- Silicon escape wheel
- Free sprung hair spring with inertia weight timed balance and KIF shock protection
- Self winding
- Rhodium plated bridges with gold plated automatic bridge
- 25,200bph (3.5Hz)
- 65H Power Reserve
- Rhodium plated solid tungsten rotor, custom decorated with fine graining and engraving
- Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with fine detail graining and polished facets.
- Scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.
- Hardened top bezel.
- Bremont patented Anti-shock movement mount.
- Screw down crown decorated with polished enamelled Bremont logo, with signature decoration ring.
Brushed stainless steel with integrated flat exhibition crystal with 4 stainless steel screws.
- Central Hour/Minute/Seconds
- Power Reserve Indicator at 6 Hour
- Big date at 3 Hour
Hands and Dial:
- Metal dial with classic Bremont raised central section, framed with a perimeter of CD lines.
- Dial ring with minutes track and markers at 5 minute intervals printed with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission).
- Recessed power reserve display at 6 Hour with spiral track indicating charge level.
- Nickel plated applied Arabic numerals, filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission).
- Nickel plated hour and minute hands filled with Super-LumiNova® (Blue emission).
- Nickel plated second hand with red tipped pointer.
- Nickel plated power reserve hand.
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Length: 49mm
- Case Depth: 13mm
- Lug Width: 20mm