Sinn - 356 PILOT Classic W
- Technical Details
- Dimensions and Weight
Bead-blasted stainless-steel case, shock-proof acrylic glass and solid back: three features of our 356 PILOT Classic W anniversary model build a bridge to a watch that established this series 25 years ago. 1998 saw the launch of the 356 PILOT model with exactly this equipment.
Unlike the timepiece in the beginning, the 356 PILOT W is equipped with a special complication. This refers to the bicompax arrangement of the black, electroplated matt-silk counters. As an appreciative expression of 25 steadfast years, we have enhanced the dials at six o’clock with the unmistakable lettering ‘FLIEGER KLASSIK’, which is also a novelty in this series.
The matt-silk white dial of the 356 PILOT Classic W model embodies timeless elegance paired with clarity. Perfectly combined with this, the hands for the hour, minute and stopwatch second are shiny black and, like the twelve indices, filled with bright luminous colour.
Each watch is powered by a high-precision mechanical movement with an increased power reserve of over 56 hours.
- SW 510
- Self-winding mechanism
- 27 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, bead blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
- Scale for displaying a quarter of a second for short-time measurement
- Matt-silk white dial
- Numbers coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and stopwatch second hand coated with luminescent colour
- Case diameter: 38.5 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 15.6 mm
- Weight without strap: 71 gramme