Fortis - Stratoliner S-41 White
THE FIRST WATCH FOR SPACE TRAVELERS
Inspired by the persistence of great visionaries.
This is the tool for those inventing tomorrow.
The tool to go beyond the impossible.
For pilots who spend their lives above the clouds. Items necessary for a hard days flying must be simple and purposeful. Good readability, robustness, anti reflective glass and a glare free case are the most important performance characteristics. Just like the original Fortis B 42 model, the 656.10.10 Fortis Aeromaster Steel Chronograph takes up the reins of these properties and perfects them, right down to the smallest detail.
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Water resistance: 200 m / 600 ft / 20 atm
- Body material: Recycled Stainless Steel
- Bezel type: Flat fixed Orbit Bezel
- Bezel material: Recycled stainless steel with rubber
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Case back: Smoked Sapphire with see-through "Spaceship-Window"
Crown and Pushers:
- Screw-down crown with triple gasket system
Dial and Hands:
- Dial color: Dust Dial: White Dust
- Dial pattern: Finely grained base structure
- Hands: Hour (luminous), Minute (luminous), Second (fully luminous)
- Other features: Luminous Space Travel Indicator
- Werk 17 - Stratosphere-tested self-winding Column Wheel Manufacture.
- Featuring: Chronograph. Column Wheel Chronograph, Day-Date, Small seconds. 60 hour Power reserve
Also available on Steel Bracelet (ask us for details).