Laco - Friedrichshafen Erbstück (45mm) - Automatic
- Technical Details
- Dimensions and Weight
Inspired by the original 55 mm sized observation watches from the 1940s, this collection's models look as if they have been worn over several generations. The hand made "Erbstück" watch is a one of a kind. Traces of ageing give these timepieces a historic charm that usually can only be found at vintage models.
Laco has developed a unique method to achieve this special look, creating a natural patina on the watches. Scrapes, scratches, discolouration and wear and tear can be reproduced to appear as they do on old originals. All components - case, dial, hands or strap - are aged invidually and by hand, using a work-intensive procedure without mechanical aids, so the ageing looks absolutely authentic and none is alike. This gives the watches the appeal of an historic timepiece, making each one completely unique - as individual and distinctive as its owner!
We offer three different levels of aging:
• Level 1: The watch only has slight signs of aging, the watch case has no or only very small scratches or grooves.
• Level 2: The "standard" version has normal scratches and aging characteristics which can be seen on the pictures on our website. If you do not submit a level selection, you will receive this level.
• Level 3: The watch has strong signs of aging. The level 3 aging has the same features of level 2, but with broken out parts of the lumious material of the hands. Please note that the readability of the watch is reduced when choosing due to reduced luminous material.
The "Erbstück" watches are produced at level 2 by default. If you prefer a different level of aging, please give us a short notice in the comment field when submitting your order. If level 1 or 3 is selected the delivery time may take longer, because the components are made specifically according to your requests. Feel free to contact us to ask about the current delivery time for these options.
Made in Germany
- Seconds stop function
- Automatic Movement Laco 200
- Basic Movement Sellita SW 200
- Dark sandblasted stainless steel case with "FL23883" engraving.
- Stainless steel case and case back with engraving
- Domed sapphire crystal with AR coating.
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Waterproof to 50 meters
- Numbers and figures with Superluminova C3
- Hands filled with Superluminova C3
- Calf leather strap with rivets
- Case diameter: 45 mm
- Band lug width: 22 mm
- Lug to Lug: 53.5 mm
- Case thickness: 13 mm
- Weight without strap: 121 gramme