Roldorf's The Abbott
// Inspired by Abbott St //
For the Abbott, we use calf leather from the Perlinger tannery in Germany. The unusual leather structure is the result of a secret finishing process. Since the leather is naturally shrunk and not embossed, the grain may vary. All straps are exclusively handmade in the Bavarian Forest. //
- Fine all-round quilting machine seam.
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle double stitched.
- Glass fiber reinforcement in the tape to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our lining leather from France is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand.
- Strap thickness 2.3 mm.
- Strap length 118mm x 75mm.