Roldorf's The Southlands
// Inspired by Dunbar-Southlands //
For the Southlands we use calf leather from Germany and Italy. Velour leather gets its velvety soft touch by buffing the leather on the back. Especially with suede there are considerable differences in quality, therefore we have the claim to use only the best quality for our straps. All straps are exclusively handmade in the Bavarian Forest. //
- Fine all-around quilting machine seam in light contrast color
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle are double-stitched
- Glass fiber reinforcement in the band to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand.
- Strap thickness 2.5 mm.