Roldorf's The Water
// Inspired by Water St // 49°17′03″N 123°06′36″W //
For the Water we use only finest goatskin from a French tannery. Goatskin is characterized by its excellent durability. It is robust and resistant, but at the same time smooth and flexible. A slight embossing reinforces the grain typical of goat leather. All straps are exclusively handmade in the Bavarian Forest.
- Fine all-around quilting machine seam in light contrast color.
- The last 3 stitches at the band stop are double stitched.
- The bartack stitches at the buckle are double-stitched.
- Glass fiber reinforcement in the band to prevent tearing or shrinking.
- Our French leather lining is water-repellent and tested for harmful substances.
- Edge repeatedly varnished, smoothed and polished by hand.